Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure. It involves pricking the skin with tiny sterilized needles. The small wounds cause your body to make more collagen and elastin, which heal your skin and help you look younger. It is called collagen induction therapy.
It also resolves with issues like:
- Hair loss (also called alopecia)
- Dark spots or patches on your skin (hyperpigmentation)
- Large pores
- Reduced skin elasticity
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Botox- xiomen also treat similar conditions, with a few differences.
Both approved to treat the following:
which causes involuntary eyelid twitching
- frown lines
- cervical dystonia, a rare condition that causes abnormal muscle activity and positioning of the neck
- upper limb spasticity
- Botox is also used to treat:
- chronic migraine
- forehead lines and crow’s feet (Botox Cosmetic)
- overactive bladder
- abnormal eye muscle alignment (strabismus)
- primary axillary hyperhidrosis (severe underarm sweating)
As we age, our skin loses its youthful fullness. Fillers help to restore lost fullness to the face, lips, and hands.
fillers can diminish signs of aging that appear on the face, lips, and hands. Fillers can effectively:
Restore fullness to cheeks, hollow areas under the eyes, and deep creases.
- Diminish scars.
- Erase fine lines.
- Plump lips.
- Lift the brow or a down-turned mouth.
Hydra Facial works to deep-clean, exfoliate, and hydrate your skin. This professional procedure may help treat a variety of skin conditions,
including acne, dryness, and wrinkles.