Botox- xiomen also treat similar conditions, with a few differences.
Both approved to treat the following:
which causes involuntary eyelid twitching
- frown lines
- cervical dystonia, a rare condition that causes abnormal muscle activity and positioning of the neck
- upper limb spasticity
- Botox is also used to treat:
- chronic migraine
- forehead lines and crow’s feet (Botox Cosmetic)
- overactive bladder
- abnormal eye muscle alignment (strabismus)
- primary axillary hyperhidrosis (severe underarm sweating)
As we age, our skin loses its youthful fullness. Fillers help to restore lost fullness to the face, lips, and hands.
fillers can diminish signs of aging that appear on the face, lips, and hands. Fillers can effectively:
Restore fullness to cheeks, hollow areas under the eyes, and deep creases.
- Diminish scars.
- Erase fine lines.
- Plump lips.
- Lift the brow or a down-turned mouth.