Traveling abroad frequently put one at risk of exposure to infectious pathogens. Vaccination before travel is crucial to ensure global public health and to help individuals stay healthy during and after travel. Individuals should therefore seek advice regarding immunization and the necessary prophylaxis before their departure abroad. You should arrange a pre-travel consultation with a primary care provider who is knowledgeable about travel medicine. At caring link family practice, we specialize in travel medicine and are committed to ensuring travel immunization for all travelers.
· Pre-travel evaluation and counseling.
· Destination-specific health risks and design of individualized plan of effective preventative would be reviewed, including malaria chemo-prophylaxis.
· We are an Official Yellow Fever Vaccine Center authorized to validate the INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATION.
· Evaluation and counseling of post-travel infections or complications.
· Yellow fever
· Typhoid fever
· Meningitis (*mandatory for Hajj or Umrah)
· Cholera Vaccine
· Haemophilus infl.. type B